Crosshill Domiciliary Care
As a home care provider our care is personalized around you, with a flexible and responsive approach to your needs. As a fundamental way of working we promote choice, dignity, respect and privacy.
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Help with personal cleanliness (Washing, bathing and showering)
- Assisting with getting in and out of bed
- Preparation of meals and drinks
- Support with continence care
- Help and assistance with general mobility needs
- Prompting or administration of medication
Domestic help in the home
- Preparation of meals and snacks
- Assistance with domestic tasks including cleaning, washing, ironing, vacuuming, bed making and changing
- Assistance with shopping, paying bills and collecting prescriptions
- Helping with other administrative tasks
- Escorting / Accompanying within the community to day center's, doctors surgery, opticians, shops
- Providing company and companionship
- Helping keep in touch with friends and family
- Escorting / accompanying to social events
- Day trips out, helping in the pursuit of hobbies and interests
Over night Care
- Enables you to remain living independently with in your home, with the care and support of a carer.
Domiciliary Care clients needs are assessed before service agreement. The service provided is reviewed every three months, This ensures that the provision continues to meet the needs and wishes of the client.